VIDEO SUBMISSION FORM
WHAT PRODUCERS ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Compelling, thrilling, amazing, suspenseful, miraculous and/or harrowing combat moments you’ve captured on video.
- You and your fellow service members performing your combat mission, engaging the enemy in combat, (for the USCG: rescuing civilians, drug interdiction missions, etc.)
- Context…what happened before, during and after the moments you caught on video.
- First-Person videos (Helmet-cams, Rifle-cams, Declassified Aircraft Gun-Tape) are preferred but are not a criteria for selection.
- Detailed submissions with proper context are preferred.
DO NOT SUBMIT VIDEOS THAT DEPICT THE FOLLOWING:
- Operational Security (OPSEC) Violations
- Rules of Engagement (ROE) Violations
- Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) Violations
***Video Submissions with Suspected OPSEC, ROE and/or UCMJ Violations will be Reported to DoD Authorities***
- Videos must be at least 3-months old (so they are at least 6 months old prior to air-date)… no videos will be accepted that are shot within 3-months of submission.
- By submitting your video, you hereby grant Long Pond Media, LLC a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, sell, reproduce, distribute and display the video (in whole or in part), for any purpose whatsoever, and to incorporate such video in the program and other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Complete Submission Rules
- U.S. Coast Guard Additional Rules